EU Cookie Law Notice

This site uses cookies to analyze traffic and for ads measurement purposes.
Learn more about how we use cookies, click here.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer almost over?! :(

Hello everybody!

I trust you are having a great summer vacation break this year! Boy, let me tell you its been the hottest summer I had here in the longest time! I can recall the hottest summer where I live was back in 99!

This summer made HUGE hot weather records and as well been several times bad thunder storms too! I know I was able to spend time in the sun with my family and doing some summer trips.

Surprisingly, summer is almost coming to a closed. Back to school sessions at retail shops are in FULL gear and already seeing some school districts are about to start their sessions as well. Usually about the second last week of this month, colleges and schools will be in session where most of the children/young adults head back from summer break.

I've been seeing more 'Back to School' ads in Newspapers, Online Ads, and TV ads. I can feel for those who don't like school are already moaning of not returning back. LOL!

Anywho, we at Themagical trust you are having a great summer and thank you for your support by enjoying our simulations this summer!

We'll be keeping you up to date on the 'Steel Force Simulation' project as well to new upcoming simulations: Test Track, Soarin, and Millionaire Play It: Version 2 .

Until then,


Reighard

No comments: