We hope you are doing well during this unfortunate virus outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) while trying to be safe and healthy.
:: "Checking In is NOT just for places" ::
We want to make sure that Themagical is here for you! Even though we are a simulation website to past some (quarantine) time when you are bored, needing a #DisneyFix, having a #amusementparkwithdrawal , or maybe curious how the 'magic' of your favorite Disney ride attraction works. Thank you for visiting us!
How is Themagical helping during the COVID19 outbreak:
- Social Media Accounts: If you aren't already following us, connect with us! Search "Themagical.nl" on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
- Website Access Availability: We may experience possible Internet lagging or server down-time due to heavy website usage in the weeks ahead. We are trying to keep this website available for all to enjoy during this unprecedented time. We apologies for any inconvenience it may cause for you.
- Messenger Chat: If you are a member on our Facebook page, you are welcome to chat with us! We will try our best to respond to your language via Google Translate if you are in need to talk to us. Themagical team will be happy to chat with you, but please understand the time difference that your message response may be delayed for a immediate response from us.
- Email Communications: If you need to talk us via email, email Themagical team: Martijn (Webmaster/Founder of Themagical/Simulation Creator) email@example.com || Reighard (Co-Admin of Themagical/Simulation Creator) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Stream Events: Reighard will be doing 'Live Shows' to connect with the community. Be sure to follow him via Twitter (@randydorney) for when he will be broadcasting and click on the tab "Late Nite with Randy" above on this blog page.
From our last update back in February of this year, #TMNewSim is on-track on our simulation development.
Beta testing will be announced to our beta testing members when we feel the simulation is ready for testing.
Be sure to keep an eye on our social media accounts for special previews of our upcoming HTML5 simulation for Themagical.nl by following #TMNewSim !
:: Closing Thoughts: How are you doing lately? ::
Themagical team is here for you and we want to make sure you how are you doing lately? We will try our best to connect with you if you are in need to talk.
We sincerely appreciate you all.
Thank you for reading this blog site and visiting Themagical.nl !