I know its been a quite for couple of weeks without anything new in particular. And I'm sorry. :(
It's been a long time since we've talked about any new information related to the Dorneyonline.com Simulation updates and I should update you on it.
Steel Force Simulation Twitter Update Stats: (Twitter.com/Themagical)
* 4 days ago of 03.01.2011 EST (GMT -5 hours)
- Did some artwork changes for the #sfsim this evening, especially at the track. Also modified the transfer track code. (Mar. 1st, 2011)
- am not a programmer, but need it as a tool to let the magic "work". But some extra math lessons would be welcome :) (Feb. 28th, 2011)
- Sometimes there are moments you just get lost in your own digitally creative world/development, difficult to pick up the right trial. (Feb. 28th, 2011)
- When developing a sim, I have to prevent too much new techniques, the switch to AS3.0 was a big step to take. (Feb. 28th, 2011)
The webmaster/founder of Themagical.nl posted some interesting tweets recently and I thought I would keep you posted on the current status of the '#SteelForceSimulation, #SF Sim, #sfsim' updates. (**If you on twitter, be sure to follow us at: @themagical and @randydorney.)
Themagical: Web Update
Currently, as of last night (Mar. 4, 2011) Martijn Leseman (founder & webmaster of Themagical) is updating the website to a newer web structure. He said via Twitter.com/Themagical "Installed Joomla 1.6 on a test server, so I can try to find my way with this upgraded version."
Please be aware that the website may be down due to web maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause.
Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from ya real soon!
If you haven't emailed the simulation development team to try the beta testing of Steel Force once we announce it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, user name account from either Themagical.nl or Dorneyonline.com website and email address.
Until Next Time!