Themagical Community Forum Rules - last revision 05/11/2015
Welcome to the Themagical Community Forum. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this document, it will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members. These rules can be changed without notice though normally we announce changes via announcement in all the forums.
This is an important message to all users of this community and visitors:
We take things seriously when visitors/users of the community abuses this website, makes unnecessary comments, editing user avatars without their permission, imposing of an official of this website, spamming, making rude comments of other fellow members, making false accounts to impose another person, an misconduct to this website, faulting comments, hacking user accounts & user avatars, using foul language in the forums, posting inappropriate websites that doesn't meet the standards of this community and the values of what this site believes in.
From these types of issues result immediately ban of their ip address, email address and any further incidents that may cause a disruption will lead to further action of not using this site including: facebook group, forums, and another other source of media outlet that is connected with themagical network.
We don't like others ruining the magic for others and from these types of actions that you bring to the site will result an immediate action from the staff.
Themagical staff reserves the right to close any connection, administration, ban ip address, internet connection of viewing the website to users of this website if we feel that could be a threat or misuse of the website communication via facebook, chatroom, forums, and other source of media outlets that themagical uses to communicate with the visitors and users of the website.
We want the best of everybody to enjoy a nice environment while using our website and the outlets that this website uses to communicate with our viewers and visitors.
Thank you for your attention.
- Themagical Staff
1) Read up before asking!
1a) Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
2) Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
3) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
4) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to Themagical.
5) Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
6) No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature (e.g. anything you don't own and/or have downloaded), asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.
7) Keep the size of personal images down.
8) No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
9) Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
10) Do not send questions pertaining to topics of discussion on this board via personal messages or email to Moderators or Admins, they will be ignored.
11) Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.
12) How NOT to post on this forum:
5 minutes after your initial post you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody helping me? I'm sure you know the answer". Once somebody replies to your thread but doesn't give you exactly the answer you've been expecting you insult them.
Do not ask "what's best" because this question cannot be answered objectively. Each and everyone has their own view about what's best in a certain area. The best is what works best for you!
13) The official language is English. Other languages are also possible.
14) Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
15) Political discussion not directly related to Theme park issues are prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.
16) Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.
17) No discussion about the rules or their interpretation.
The interpretation of these rules is solely up to the owner of this forum and can change at any time without prior notice. If you're unsure about what constitutes a breach of a rule, ask a member of the moderator team or refer to the most recent precedent in the forum (though since interpretation can change, we cannot guarantee that any precedent you may find still applies so in order to be on the safe side, ask a moderator if the precedent still applies).
If you don't comply with these rules you'll have to face a ban for the forum.
PUBLIC FORUMS AND COMMUNICATION
"Public Forum" means an area, site or feature offered as part of any Themagical/Dorneyonline Site that offers the opportunity for users to Distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more Themagical/Dorneyonline Site users, including a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, e-mail function (including electronic greeting cards and send-a-friend e-mails).
You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you Distribute on or through any Themagical/Dorneyonline Site under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. We have no duty to monitor any Public Forum.
Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Public Forum is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.
We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse, to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to Submissions you Distribute.
RULES OF CONDUCT
The following Rules of Conduct apply to the Themagical/Dorneyonline Sites. By using the Themagical/Dorneyonline Sites, you agree that you will not Distribute any Submission that:
- (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
- is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
- contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Themagical/Dorneyonline Sites or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Themagical/Dorneyonline Sites; or
- (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
COOPERATION; REMOVAL OF SUBMISSIONS