It's been a long time since we've talked about any new information related to the Dorneyonline.com Simulation updates!
The webmaster/founder of Themagical.nl posted some interesting tweets recently and I thought I would keep you posted on the current status of the 'Steel Force Simulation' updates.
Steel Force Simulation Twitter Update Stats: (Twitter.com/Themagical)
* 2 days ago of 11.27.2010 EST (GMT -5 hours)
- Finally fixed the problem, new queue gates are working, so the queue can be modified #SFsim. Good night everyone, heading for my bed
- My bad, found it: cannot use a name for a movie clip when it's the same as the object in the library, not that unlogical...
- puzzled: why can the name of a movie clip not contain a number if there are functions defined into it? Just wondering why.
- Flash continues to bug me today, still thinks that a function is no function, even I have written it the right way :(
We are looking forward to start the beta testings so you can enjoy this before we release the simulation for the public to enjoy!
If you haven't emailed the simulation development team to try the beta testing of Steel Force once we announce it, please send an email to email@example.com, with your name, user name account from either Themagical.nl or Dorneyonline.com website and email address.
Until Next Time!